Refer-A-Friend - Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated June 06, 2021
These Terms and Conditions apply to Yogactiw's Refer-A-Friend Program (“Referral Program”). These Referral Program Terms and Conditions govern the participation by members who refer (“Referrers”) and the individuals who are referred (“Referees”) by the Referrers.
- The referral program eligibility rules and reward amounts are subject to change, and will be set forth on our Refer-A-Friend page. (“Referral Page”). The reward amounts will be set as per the value displayed on the Referral Page at the time the referral invitation is sent to the Referee.
- The Referrer's rewards for a qualifying purchase will be available for use after 45 days of the referee’s purchase. The rewards will be void if the referee returns some or all of the merchandise from that order resulting in a net sale less than the minimum sale value required by program.
- By participating in the Referral Program, (i) as a Referrer, you represent and warrant that you have a personal relationship with your Referee(s) or otherwise have the necessary consents to submit their information to the Referral Program; and (ii) as a Referrer or Referee, you will comply with all applicable terms and conditions, Yogactiw policies, and all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your participation in the Referral Program.
- Yogactiw reserves the right to withhold, deny or cancel any referral reward and/or terminate an account if Yogactiw, in its sole discretion, deems any Referral reward as fraudulent, abusive, unethical, suspicious or otherwise inconsistent with these Referral Program Terms, Company Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation. Our decisions are final.
- Self-referral in any form or using someone else's account are not permitted and will result in disqualification of the referrer and referee from earning referral rewards.
- Yogactiw reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Referral Program Terms and conditions at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.